Modify Child Support And Maintenance (Alimony) Attorney

During a divorce or nonmarital split, it is difficult to see past the emotional aspects of the settlement process. It is also impossible to predict the long-term effects of each decision you make. Maybe you grew weary of the entire situation and walked away, leaving money on the table.

While you do the best you can for yourself and your children at the time of your divorce or split with a former partner, those choices often need to be changed in the future. When you need to modify child support or a maintenance (alimony) order issued during your divorce, seek the assistance of an experienced family law attorney.

Quality Legal Help With Post-Divorce Modifications In Missouri

Whether you are just starting the divorce process or require a higher level of spousal support, you can count on Zolman Law Firm to provide you with the best possible outcome. With two offices in the St. Louis metro area, our experienced lawyers have been providing smart family law solutions to clients throughout the city of St. Louis, St. Louis County, Jefferson County and St. Charles County since 1996.

There are many events and issues that can trigger the need or desire for a modification to a prior agreement, such as:

  • A marriage or remarriage of you or your ex-partner
  • Job loss, promotion or significant increase or decrease in income for either of you
  • An unexpected determination in a paternity action
  • Changing health insurance needs of your children
  • An adoption by a stepparent
  • An agreement to change who can claim your child as a tax deduction
  • A disability or injury that increases your need for spousal maintenance

Prepared. Focused. Aggressive.

At Zolman Law Firm, we care about you and your family. Whatever the reason, you can contact us when you wish to modify a family law order. You can reach us online or at 314-375-5237, and we will meet with you during a free 30-minute consultation.