Juvenile Crimes

If you are a Missouri parent or guardian of a youth, you know that the ways that kids can get into mischief are endless. When one of those ways involves the police arresting your St. Louis juvenile, your child may be facing something far more serious than a simple grounding.

Supporting Teenagers And Parents Through The Juvenile Justice System

Even if your child has made a mistake that has gotten him or her arrested - maybe she used poor judgment and drove the car home drunk from a party, or maybe he went to a party where there was underage drinking and the police were called - that child needs to know you are on his or her side.

Navigating the juvenile justice system can be overwhelming not only for the teen, but for the parents. Call our juvenile law attorneys at the Zolman Law Firm, 314-375-5237, or contact us online for legal advice and support.

Experienced. Responsive. Successful. There for You.

Our law office has been successfully handling family law and criminal law issues for over 17 years. We handle juvenile crime matters, including:

  • Juvenile delinquency
  • Traffic violations
  • Underage drinking/Minor in possession of alcohol, tobacco, or fireworks (MIP)
  • Shoplifting or theft
  • Criminal trespass
  • Drug possession
  • Vandalism or other property crimes
  • Other juvenile crimes

Mistakes Shouldn't Follow A Kid All His Or Her Life. We All Deserve A Second Chance.

Part of growing up is making mistakes and learning from them. Justice is not served by locking teens up or giving them a permanent criminal record that will dog them through their lives. They need adequate help, understanding and possibly social services. Sometimes they just need to start hanging with a new crowd. We focus on pursuing rehabilitative measures that avoid jail time or juvenile detention and allow a fresh start.

Prepared. Focused. Aggressive.

If you decide that it will be useful for your child to have representation in a St. Louis juvenile law case, please consider the Zolman Law Firm. Our principal attorney has many years of successful experience in family and juvenile law and understands the unique issues that youngsters present. We are all well versed within the nuances and differences of juvenile law and able to help your family move through this and get a clean start.

We help you make your way through the system and help the judges and everyone else involved in your child's case see her or him as a unique human being, not a criminal.

Call our juvenile law attorneys at The Zolman Law Firm, 314-375-5237, or contact us online for legal advice and support with your child's criminal defense case whether it be underage drinking, possession of illegal drugs or another criminal charge.